Wednesday, August 1, 2007

excuse our dust

Before--


During--





The dust around us has been blowing as diggers have been in and out of our backyard excavating the big pit that will soon be our pool! We are so-o excited!


and for now--







5 comments:

Lexi said...

You are going to LOVE your pool! We love ours. You can't live in AZ without one. :-) Love your new blog!

zippy said...

Thanks Lex! I've heard you have a pretty cool blog...let me know how to find it, k?

I stinketh not!! said...

This is way cool, I should get myself a blog. The pool looks good I bet the boys are excited. Hope all is well Stella

Camille said...

Yeah! The Pool is on it's way!!!! How fun for you guys! The boys sure are cute all decked out for the game! You guys have too much fun!

Natalie said...

How fun for you to have a pool (and a blog)! Thanks for sending us the link... We hope all is well in AZ!

The Tufts