
Extra! Extra! Read all about it--
Big J took Z, M, and little J to their first ever MLB game this week! We met up with the R family for some fun times at the field. The home team lost but we had lots of fun anyway. Before the game started, M got his face painted.
We lucked out and got good seats with a nice view of left field. Because we were all decked out in hats and shirts supporting the home team, our boys were chosen by the "Rally Squad"--a group much like cheerleaders for football--to appear on the JumboTron at the bottom of the 5th inning. We are looking forward to going to a few more games this season.


3 comments:
Hey all,
glad to see you're enjoying AZ. How fun to get a pool!! You can visit our blog at zeeny4.blogspot.com See ya!
Jeni
Zoila - cute blog! I can't wait to see pics of your pool all done! I'm also so glad you have a blog. Now I can keep more up to date with your fam! Hopefully we will be seeing more of you guys since you now live only a couple states away instead of on the other side of the country! Also, I am tagging you for the "Marriage Meme" (8 facts about your marriage!)
Hola! So glad you have a blog now so we can see/hear first hand all about your happenings. Looks like you had a great time at the ballgame.
The blog looks great. It's kind of fun isn't it?
Post a Comment