Well, a "little" workout is exactly what I got because today the ball lobbing didn't last beyond a handful of laps. Once lil' J was done soaking mom, he moved on to hitting balls off the t-ball stand into the pool.
After "T-ball practice" lil' J decided he would finally get in and swim. Up until today "miming" for lil' J consisted of holding onto mom or dad with a death grip while furiously kicking his feet. Today lil' J did something he's never done before, he voluntarily released me from his death grip and let go of me to swim on his own (he was wearing his life jacket)!! He swam down the length of the pool and back--multiple times!! I asked lil' J if he was a "fishie" and he answered, "no, I boy!" I then asked if he was a "little fishie-boy" and he answered, "yes!"


3 comments:
How fun... I think moms should just resort to chasing their kids around for our workouts... So what if we aren't a size 6 - We are having fun watching our wandering children, right?
That looks sooo fun, and J is growing so fast! How awesome
That sounds like great fun to hit soaker balls into the pool with a bat. Maybe we will try that too! :-) I cannot believe how big J is... so cute too! Thanks for your fun posts and pics. Love ya!
Post a Comment