Wednesday, October 10, 2007

T-ball time

Recently M joined a t-ball team through our local parks & rec's program. He played in his first game last weekend. The coaches were good about rotating all the kids throughout the game to give them all a chance to bat, and play as many different positions as possible.


While Lil' J had lots of fun cheering on his big brother, he would much rather be out there on the field with M! Big J and Z made sure to have an extra b-ball on hand for Lil' J to toss around during M's game.


5 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

I loved playing T-ball when I was a kid. I bet they are having a great time. I always hated out feild...it was sooooo boring!

Bonster said...

How fun! R was in little league this spring and loved it, its so fun to go and hang at the games, enjoy it, it goes by so fast!

EstesSBTAK said...

Way too cute! Love the pics.

Natalie said...

Cute boys... they sure are growing up!

Bingham fam said...

Those are some dang cute baseball players!!!