Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Christmas, Christmas Time is Here"

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I LOVE the Christmas season!! I know that we all keep pretty busy throughout the year, but does anybody else feel that the months of November and December bring with them the height of "busy-ness?" Some days, I do.

The good thing about the kind of busy-ness that the holidays bring our way, is that it's a good busy-ness--time with family making beautiful memories, beautiful music to listen and sing along to, delicious food and yummy treats to make, share and eat, snuggling up with our kids to watch favorite Christmas movies, fun family traditions to carry on and pass along, time to reflect on the many blessings from months past, and most importantly time to evaluate our relationship with our Savior and how we can improve it in the coming year. I hope you are all having a very enjoyable Christmas season.

My last post detailed our fun and busy October. A post like that for November and December, would take forever as the last two months have been just as fun-filled and busy! We created many wonderful memories over the last couple of months that we'd love to share, but I haven't the big bulk of time required to update appropriately. So I'll have to wait until I can post little by little, hopefully before the start of 2008 until I get caught up. So just remember (to the tune of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town)--

"You'd better watch out, you'd better not shout, you'd better not cry,
I'm telling you why--
our updated posts are co-ming
down the line!"

We did manage to mail out Christmas cards this week--the first time in two years we've done so before the new year (yay us!) A card should be arriving shortly in a mailbox near you, so be on the lookout. Unless of course you're one of those individuals or families that we don't have current information for (hint, hint, cousins L.J.; S.M. and J.F.) If you don't get a card in the mail (it's probably because we need your address) and would like our yearly edition, please email us your info.
All our love to you our dear family and friends--
Big J, Z, M, and Lil' J

5 comments:

Bonster said...

Your alive!!;-) So glad to hear your Christmas season is pleasin! Can't wait to see all that you guys have been up to! love you Z!

I stinketh not!! said...

There you are... glad too see you back. Cute song :) will you email me your new info agian. I tried calling that # you gave me... with no Z. :( Sure missed not talking to ya.

Leah said...

Good post. I totally understand. We're ALWAYS crazy busy this time of year... especially this year with the move and everything. Anyway, it was sooo fun to see you and the boys. M is SO OLD!

You guys drive safely back. I hope we get to see more of you soon! Email us if you ever come up our way! leahjaynejacobson@gmail.com

Jenna Harris said...

Zoi! I've been meaning to call you, but I'm sooooo happy your a blogger too. It is such a fun/easy way to stay in touch. I'm still working on the Christmas cards....but hopefully you'll get one soon.

EstesSBTAK said...

Thanks so much for your Christmas letter. It has brought many smiles to our faces.. to see your wonderful family. We wish you a Very Happy New Year!