skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blogging
As I was catching up on my reading of blog's this morning, I thought to myself: "I LOVE the blogging world!!" And you know what? I really do! I love that our blog serves so many purposes--it's a family journal of sorts; it's a sounding board where I can share ideas, thoughts, feelings, ask questions, and get feedback; it's a place that allows me to keep in touch with many wonderful people (some I see often, others I don't but wish I did), etc. It was coincidently during this thought process that I saw the following on a friend's blog, thought it was fun, and tried it out.
71%How Addicted to Blogging Are You? Free Maine Personals
5 comments:
Zoi, what is up with that? You're 1% less addicted than me, too. Why is everyone 71%?
I'm glad you're an addict, too. :)
I was 83 %. I am so lad you are an addict too, and i am loving your blog. cute boys, cute stories, all cute!
Oh no! I'm 78%!! Do I have any regrets??? No :-)
I love your family photo! Nice new layout!
J: maybe those of us with 71% contribute to fewer blogs...do you have more than one blog?
K and C: glad you're addicts too!
B: thanks! It was time for a change so I figured--a new look for the New Year!
Post a Comment