Thursday, February 14, 2008

True to my age

You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old

You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

2 comments:

Bonster said...

Hey, I like this layout you have! How's it going over where you are? We are doing pretty good, R is getting his wolf badge tonigh!! I also have a girlscamp meeting-I've been beadbrain for days now! love you, have a super day!

Jenna Harris said...

Last time I took this I was 26. This time 25! Yikes, I'm going the wrong way. Maybe I'll grow up later. :)

Thanks for the offer to be my friend. You have no idea how much I miss all you guys who moved out of state. I'm glad that you're closer, but you're not close enough!