
With the above snapshot I inaugurate my "Snapshot Showcase." Occasionally I will post photographs I've taken that are striking to me for one reason or another.
Taking "snapshots" of the life that surrounds me, I have found keeps me alert and often helps me keep track of days gone by. Sometimes what I see and intend to capture, and what is actually captured through a camera lens, doesn't always match up...sometimes it does. What I photograph is purely for my enjoyment, to capture the moment, or to satisfy my curiosity; if my snapshots somehow, somewhere, resonate with others...that's a great bonus!
If you liked the pick of this week, check in again next Sunday for the second installment of "Snapshot Showcase."


8 comments:
Beautiful! Makes me miss summer!
So pretty, looking forward to all your snapshots!!
To talented for your own good!
Beautiful picture! I want MORE!!!
Pretty... Are there flowers blooming out there already?
Thanks ladies--glad you're enjoying the debut! I hear the flowers up in the mountains are beginning to peak through, but out here on the desert floor...there aren't very many yet. This was one of the roses in the bunch my sweetheart gave me on Valentine's Day. : )
Holy cow, Zoi. You are awesome. I don't think I ever knew you were so good. I can't wait to see what you'll put up next.
I knew you were talented, but I didn't realize it included photography. I look forward to seeing more!
Post a Comment