And now for something 'Spring-y'...
~ Frankie Blue Eyes ~
I snapped this shot last Spring when we were home visiting family in CA. Frankie Blue Eyes is one of my sister A's two bunnies. M and Li'l J LOVE to play with Frankie and Brownie whenever we go visit! When Frankie is out in the yard, he heads straight for his favorite spot: the lavender bushes. I got lucky to have caught him in an unguarded moment of enjoyment and was thus able to get this shot. I don't have a good shot of Brownie because not only was that bunny was a bit more camera shy than Frankie, but a faster footed being than this photographer! : )


4 comments:
Spring-y... Ha, ha, ha...
I love your snapshots! You have quite the talent!
Did I ever tell you about my rabbit I owned. His name was Stew. However he never got to chance to live up to his name, he ran away.
That shot is awesome!! It would make a perfect spring card or even for Easter! Love it!!
Post a Comment