Syrup anyone?
Our first two stops in the city under C's tutelage--absolute heaven for the choco-holic--the big Hershey's store and then across the street, the even bigger M&M store! If one could only bottle the scent of chocolate, that would be the only souvenir needed from those stores--yum-o!!
For my boys benefit--they would drink this stuff straight if we let them!
While in the Hershey's store, C bought a package of "Cinnamon Twizzlers: FIRE!" to share with us throughout the day. Did you know Twizzlers were made by Hershey's? Neither did I.
Generally I'm not a fan of Twizzlers--Red Vines are more my style--so I was hesitant at first to try these but being that I like the taste of hot cinnamon (like the taste of Cinnamon Bears), I thought I'd give these a try--what pleasant surprise! Never having seen this variety of Twizzlers before, at the end of the day I stopped in to buy a package to bring home to share with the boys. Apparently one can only find this variety of Twizzlers at this store...I checked their website and they don't even list it there! Now that we're all big fans, boy do we wish I had come home with more than one package! If anyone finds them somewhere other than the Hershey's Store in NYC, let me know!
After Chocolate Heaven, we stopped at the Toys R Us Store in Times Square to pick up some souvenirs for our kids...yes, the one with the giant indoor ferris wheel. See S's blog for pics and details about that stop.





3 comments:
Have you ever been to Hershey, Pennsylvania? The whole town smells like heaven, I mean chocolate.
Oh my goodness Zippy. Your hair is so long and gorgeous. I love it! So pretty!
What a fabulous way to post the pictures! They brought back so many memories... THANKS.
Post a Comment