S noticed it too and said, "Oo, that's pretty!" I said, "Yeah, real pretty...the price tag says it's $80! I don't think I'll be getting this one." S insisted that since it was on a clearance rack, that couldn't be the correct price. I didn't see any additional clearance tags on it so I just thought it had ended up on the wrong rack. S prompted me to have a clerk scan it...just in case. A pleasant clerk scanned it and said, "it's $19.97, do you want it? By the way, where did you find it? This is such a great deal?" I said, "I'll take it!!" Yay S for making sure I didn't walk away from a steal of a deal!!! Not only was I kept warm and dry through my travels in NY, but now I have a beautiful "winter" coat for AZ! : )
Monday, May 19, 2008
A great deal!
So remember how in my previous post I talked about how I had forgotten my hoodie in AZ and how cold I was I first got to NY? Well, dear S helped me take care of that problem! After dinner Friday night we stopped at Wal-Mart hoping to find a replacement hoodie, but everything I saw was either the wrong size or the same color as the one I had left back home and I decided I didn't need two grey zip-up hoodies! So Saturday morning after getting pretty pedicures together, S and I stopped at JC Penney to see what I might find there. I was quickly getting discouraged and thought I'd leave empty handed when I saw this beauty hanging on the end of a clearance rack:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love great deals. And especially when it is cute!
Post a Comment