Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boat outings on Lake Tahoe

Along with enjoying outings to play at the beach, a favorite reunion outing was to go for rides on the boat with Uncle BJ. I rode a couple times with J-rod and the boys and quite enjoyed it, but once I was informed that riding with BJ was bumpier, rougher, and probably riskier than the river rafting trip I was instructed by my ob not to go on...I stayed on the shore and happily took pictures instead.

J-rod, Aunt C, and cousin L enjoy the ride to Emerald Bay


Cousin E is his dad's BEST co-pilot


Uncle N and M: two peas in a pod!


Li'l J and Zippy


Uncle BJ tows the kids on a fun raft.

M later reports with a great big grin:
"That was the WILDEST ride of my life--I LOVED it!!"

Uncle BJ tows cousin L, Aunt C, and cousin E--

cousin L isn't so sure she likes it as much as riding in the boat!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Great pictures... sounds like you are having a great time!