Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

I'm sure you've seen this tag already in a number of places as it's going around. I've posted comments on some already so I guess that means I'm playing along.

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!)

I hope you'll play along too!

15 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I have known you for a short time, but i have never seen you with out a smile. you are always so upbeat, and i Dont know if it is a memory or a quality, but it will aforever be a memory that you don't gossip... I love that about you. You are always equal and loving to and about everybody, that's why I don't mind hanging with ya!!!

Bonster said...

'When the phone rings'? you totally made me giggle Zippy, it's 'When a Stranger Calls'!
Oh, I love all the memories w/you, you are just one rockin' lady and being around you was always fun! I loved eating at your house, the food was out of this world!

I stinketh not!! said...

Only one? Oh MAN! I have a ton of great memories of you. But I think my very best one is the most recent. It was such a great day too have you there with me. You know me, I love to be early to everything and when I saw that we where running 10 min behind.. I was just a bit stressed. But you kept your cool and helped me through it all. I love ya.

Anonymous said...

My favorite memory was when we were the only two people at the splash park for picnic in the park, last year. It was fun just getting to know you a little better. I also enjoyed all our time in nursery. I was so sad when you were called to the pres. Our ward has enjoyed all of your talents.

Amy from Our Dish said...

My very earliest memory of you is when we were preparing to be roomates at the good ol' Blue House. I was talking w/ Jaime about the things I might need and we were like, Dishes? Nope - Z's got those. Pots/pans? Nope - Z's gonna bring hers. TV? Z's gonna let us all use hers. You were all stocked!!!! How lucky I was to have you - then AND now.

And... my FAVORITE memory of you would have to be how impossibly nice you were to let me invite myself across the country for a visit that changed my life. You did SO much for me that trip and I will forever be grateful!

Camille said...

The best memory that is going to be pretty hard to beat is definitely going to be the bat experience up at Tahoe! I will never forget that middle of the night experience that we shared with you guys. Pool sticks, swimsuits and the good ol' internet! It'll be hard to beat!

zeeny said...

I remember a random memory! I remember when you first came back from Charleston and I was at the Laws house. You and J stopped by and that was the first time I had met you! I couldn't pronounce your name for the life of me that day and I had to practice a lot to get it right! Now, it just rolls off the tongue, but you were the first one I knew by that name!

My World said...

Wicked!!! (Not that you are wicked, but going to see Wicked with you on Broadway.) I was so happy you enjoyed it so much!!!

Bingham fam said...

I remember you and Jared coming over to my parents house when you were either first engaged or dating and you dropping your little M (not so little anymore) off at the look out house so we could watch him. He was such a darling baby!!

Marie said...

The first time we went to your Clifton Park apartment for dinner, M had his jammies on and he had discovered pockets. Since there were no pockets in his jammies, the next best thing was the neck hole. M had toys stashed all over in his jammies!
I have nothing but great memories of you guys! I could have a whole blog about the NY/SC/NY days! :)

The Fallon Schank's said...

Tahoe is the memory I remember the most. It was so fun to ride BJ's boat and swim with M and Li'l J! I hope to make more great memories in the future!

Guinevere said...

My favorite memory is that first primary pres. meeting I attended at your darling house in NY. I was totally whowed by your dynamite agenda (complete with clipart and bullets...we had June's yummy refreshements...those amazing peanut butter cup whatever they are treats. You are such a super example to me!!

Natalie said...

One of the first things I remember about you was when we had our first annual Labor Day Party, and somehow you found out that I had cookie dough in the frig (I had run out of time and never was able to make them). I knew we would become great friends when you came up to me and said, "I heard there is cookie dough in the frig... can I have some?

Is there anything better than cookie dough and a friend to share it with???

Anonymous said...

OK, this is hard... My memory is toast and nothing specific comes to mind but I think it's great that we can laugh until we feel like we are going to pee our pants and also that we are the type of friends who can say pretty much anything to each other/talk about anything. You know I think you are great (maybe a little OCD sometimes... but so am I) and I'm glad that you are my friend!

Jenna Harris said...

Z, I don't even know where to start. I remember the first time I met you. We had some freshman orientation thing on the field off of...the road that goes past Provo Temple.

I remember you were nice, quiet, had cute clothes and the funkiest round necklace I had ever seen.