Monday, July 14, 2008

River Rafting

The big family outing for Tuesday in Tahoe was rafting and a picnic on the Truckee River, on the California side of Tahoe. As per the rafting company policy (and instructions from my ob), neither our nephew BoBo (under 2 yrs of age) nor I (pregnant) were allowed to go on the excursion with the family...bummer!

BoBo and I rode over to the launch site anyhow to see everyone off and take some fun pictures. When everyone got back, J-rod told me the ride was as mild as a "lazy river" ride at any water park...no major bumps or rapids...and that I should have been allowed to go. Oh well, maybe next time.

Getting ready for the ride.


BoBo watches as everyone gets ready.


Uncle N and M wait to launch.


J-rod and Li'l J are ready to go too!

Mom and Dad await any last minute instructions.


And they're off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on the many aspects of your trip.