Friday, July 11, 2008

"When the family gets together..."

Sunday in Fallon after church, all the branches of the S family (in town for various family reunions) gathered at Mom and Dad's for a BBQ/Birthday Party in honor of Aunt C and Mom. It was so much fun to see and visit with so-o many family members who we hadn't seen in over a year! I had such a good time visiting, I didn't take many pictures...I'll have to see if I can get some from Mom.

After everyone enjoyed some YUMMY food, all the younger cousins headed inside to play together. Some of the boys held an impromptu piano concert (more like a piano challenge or duel to see who could out-do the others), some held a bowling tournament, while still others tried their little hands at the fooz-ball table.

Cousins E and Li'l J play Star Wars fooz-ball (with a little instruction and help from Gma. S.)

After the piano duel, Cousins M, R, and Uncle N headed up to the loft and put their collective geniuses to work on a well-loved train set.

Once the piano room was vacated, BJ & C took Baby TJ in for a nap. The only problem? BJ & C fell asleep but Baby TJ didn't--hee, hee! I came down the stairs to see this gorgeous little face squished up against the french doors, almost as if to say..."Will someone PLEASE let me out of here??" It was too cute of a moment not to photograph!

3 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

I enjoyed all the pictures!

Love,

Great Gma S.

Camille said...

I forgot about these pics! I've got to put the BoBo one on mine! Thanks for reminding me. I will be forever grateful to you for capturing this photo!!

zippy said...

GGS: glad you got to take a peak at the pics...I'll keep them coming! : )

Cami: I too am glad I happen to be going by (and had my camera) when BoBo stuck his cute little face against that glass! Glad you like the pic so much. : )