Sunday, August 24, 2008

Presenting the new arrival...

Baby was born Friday, August 22 @ 8:49 PM, weighing in at 8 lbs 8 oz, 19 3/4" long.


A shirtless J managed to get carsick on the ride to the hospital.


Mom and baby came home today. I'm sure she'll post more when she's up to it :). J-rod

35 comments:

Anna Elledge said...

Congrats!!! The baby is so cute!!

Schmath said...

Yay! Congratulations. She's so cute.

Natalie said...

Congratulations... we are so excited for you and look forward to reading posts about the new arrival!

Montserrat said...

Hurray!!! The baby looks adorable. Hope both mom and baby are doing well.

Bonster said...

Congrats!!! She is a little beauty, you are just awesome Zippy, email me her name! Love you, Bonster

JeMM said...

Congradulations!
Babies are a great way to remind us of all the great and wonderful things in our life - especially all the great people! I am so happy for your family!

Annalise said...

Big, huge congrats!! M's smile is so great! Poor Lil J--but I bet he remembers that trip to the hospital.

Hope you're recovering well and getting some sleep!

melissa merrill said...

Zoila, she is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you. Congrats! Let me know if you need anything!

I stinketh not!! said...

My great grandmother, and my grandmother where born on the 22nd, and Annabelle on the 23rd. Welcome to the world little one. You have been blessed with the best mom, loving and beautiful. And some awesome big brothers. Z, you are looking wonderful! Hugs and kisses all around!

Anonymous said...

She's such a cute little snuggle-bug! Love you guys!

Abe n Linz said...

Congrats! I bet it's so great to have her home.

Abe n Linz said...

Congrats! I bet it's so great to have her home.

EstesSBTAK said...

My goodness that beautiful sight brings tears to my eyes... super congrats! I am glad you are both feeling good! I am sure she will be as beautiful as her mom! :-)

zeeny said...

Such a cutie! Enjoy her!

Lexi said...

Super big congrats! She is darling. :-)

Sommer said...

Finally, she's here! Congrates, and we with you a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! congratulations you guys! She's sure pretty!
Loce, Jamie

Anonymous said...

How exciting! So happy for you all. She is so pretty! Love, Jamie

Marie said...

Congratulations! Good luck with 3! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I could swear I just saw you at Walmart on Friday evening(but it must have been Thursday?) and you said you couldn't wait for her to join you! She must've been listening! What a good little girl! LOL

Kassi said...

Yea!!! It's so nice to see another Schank GIRL!!! Congrats! She's beautiful!

Kim said...

She is precious! I am glad the day finally came! Congrats!

Camille said...

Yeah!!! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait for more pics!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's a doll! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. Congrats again!

LasVegasSchank's said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!!! Another girl in the family! We can't wait to see her in a couple months! Love you guys!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is a beauty....the boys look happy to have a sister. Glad you are feeling well and all is good. Love and miss ya

Bingham fam said...

OH she is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a beautiful family. I am so happy for you!

leschornmom said...

YAY! I was wondering when you were due the other day and then Missy forwarded me your message! Congrats!
PS Keep in touch!

Kaylee said...

She is adorible! congrats guys

The Fallon Schank's said...

She is so precious! Congrats!

Chels

Sarah said...

Congratulations!

Leah said...

She is so cute. Does she have a name yet?

And you look great, by the way! Good work, Mommy Z!

chellae said...

How fantastic! What a beautiful little family. We're on the count down side, just over four weeks for us.

Take care and get some rest, ha.

Gail Vest said...

We are so happy for your family. A daughter changes the dynamics of a family so much, just you wait, you'll be doing things and buying things your never thought you'd ever do! Congrats and all our love to you and your new bundle of joy.

Jenna Harris said...

Congrats!!!!!! Did you still want Wendell to do a birth announcement for you? Email me.

Oh, she is SUCH a beauty.