With Baby A turning one month old earlier this week, we thought it was time to share some recent stats and pictures of her. At her one month check-up her doctor said he was very pleased with her progress. Weighing 9 lbs. 7 oz (almost a pound more than her birth weight), and measuring 20 3/4" long (an inch longer than at birth), Baby A is currently in the 75 percentile for growth.
Since Baby A is currently sporting that nice facial rash lots of newborns get, all photos will be taken by mom until the rash clears up. The pictures below are ones I took of her in a couple of our favorite of her little outfits. During the first "photo shoot"--the pink pictures--she was in a rather mellow and agreeable mood; as you'll see in the second set of pictures, she wasn't too happy during that shoot. One of these days I'm hoping to catch her while she's sleeping.
Pretty in Pink
____________________
Purple Princess







9 comments:
She is so cute! We are so excited to be coming to the blessing in just a little over 2 weeks! We love you guys!!!
Wow! That went by fast. She is precious!
What a sweetie! We can't wait to see her in person!
I love the first purple princess photo! She is so adorable and good eye mom!
AWWWW she is sooo adorable. congrats guys.
She is darling and you take great pictures!
Congratulations Zoila! (I found your blog through Jenna's, btw.) Anyway, she is a beautiful baby and I am really, really happy for you.
Woman... More posts please.
p.s. You don't have to publish this if you don't want to. ; )
She's as beautiful as her Mommy! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment