Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Great Date Night Movie

Looking for a good movie with a GREAT message? Go with your sweetheart to see:



Never heard of it? Neither had we, until last Sunday when our Stake President asked everyone on the high council to go see it with their wives for date night. Check your current listings--it's a definite MUST see!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny! My sister in SC was just telling me about it the other day! I hope I get to see it soon.

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll just have to wait for it to come out on DVD!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Pres carroll's wife said it is awesome. i want to go see it!

LasVegasSchank's said...

Darren just bought the book and wanted to read it together! We'll have to read it then go watch it!

Christian and Karina said...

I am dying to see this! I sent an email encouraging everyone to go see it before it came out, but then I haven't had a chance! Thanks for your comments on my post! Your family is so cute! Tell your son he is a brave little guy!