Our pumpkins on display:
When my friend M and I realized we had bought the same shirt and socks for our li'l pumpkins, I made matching "super-easy to make" tu-tu's for the girls.
Sweet li'l pumpkins: Baby M and Baby A.
Our friends, the R family, joined us for trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. For the first time in a long time, J-rod was actually home on Halloween so he volunteered to take the kids (including Baby A) throughout the neighborhood--J-rod, you're the best! While they were off adventuring, my good friend N and I hung out, handed out candy to the many trick-or-treaters that came by, and admired the fun and often creative costumes everyone wore.
Farmers Zippy, J-rod and their prize pumpkin;
After trick-or-treating, the kids enjoyed some of their candy as they watched a Halloween classic before the R family headed home.
Thanks for a fun night R family, we're so glad you could join us! I think we've started a good tradition!


14 comments:
OK I LOVE THAT TUTU!!!!!! What a cute girly twist for the pumpkin costume! Glad you guys got to have Jared, too. :)
OH MY GOSH! That is the cutest pumpkin I have EVER seen! She's darling! (And the boys look cute too!)
Hello. You wanted permission to read our blog, but I'll need your email. You can email it to me at meagan.severson@gmail.com. Thanks!
Cute costumes! I got to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" in math class last Thursday. It's a very funny movie!
Really cute! Way to go!
Ok I want her dress. That is the cutest darn dress ever.
I love the pics of the kids. Glad to hear you were able to have some Halloween cheer even in the heat! How do you like it there anyway? We are due to get out of the Navy in 15 months.. thinking of places to go!!! Have a wonderful day!
I love baby A's costume! She is adorable!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
I love the costumes! Your kids look great. You'll have to tell me how to make the "easy" tutu. I have a bunch of tulle in my closet just waiting....
Hey! I just found you through Emma's blog! I was thinking of you the other day and wondered where you ended up! It's nice to see pics of your cute family!
Oh, I wish we could have been there too! : ( You guys all look great but baby A totally stole the show this year. Sooooo... cute!
Your kids are so cute. I felt for you guys last Sunday, everytime I was in the hall so was Lil' J and J-Rod. I love the tutu. Let me know how you made them? I want to do something like that for Christmas.
your baby is ADORABLE!!! the boys are pretty cute, too, but there's something about a cute baby girl in a cute tutu... I don't know what it is! :)
Seriously the CUTEST little pumpkin I have ever seen! She is adorable! I like the Great Pumpkin move tradition idea. I might have to steal it.....
Post a Comment