Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday: Blessing Day

Since our ward meets bright and early at 8:00 am, after the blessing everyone gathered back to our house for some breakfast and pictures before everyone headed out to catch a plane or drive back home. We even had a few friends join us--so fun!

Families S and C

During breakfast, our good friend A took some nice pictures of Baby A in the BEAUTIFUL blessing gown G'ma S made for her.



The proud Papa & his li'l princess

Continuing some friendly competition from the day before...

Li'l J, Aunt C, and friend M

Uncle D, Aunt M, and Uncle B

Once all our visitors left, this is what we did for the rest of the afternoon--

Crash and rest up!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the family picture! How sweet! What a fun, busy weekend for you!

Bonster said...

That is a beautiful blessing dress, and an even more beautiful baby girl wearing it!

JeMM said...

Gorgeous Family! I love the dress too

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sad that we didn't get to be there for baby A's blessing day. ; ( Her dress was sooo... beautiful! When we were at church that day I turned to Troy and said that if only we could be there with you instead of attending where we were at.

zeeny said...

Sounds like fun! I love love love the blessing dress! I also love the new picture at the top of your blog!

My World said...

I am sad I wasn't able to make it. What a great group you had though!!! Congrats on keeping your baby alive for longer than I can a plant... I see that as a real accomplishment.

The Merrell Family said...

She is beautiful!! That dress is also ! I can't believe someone you actually know made it. So I guess the fact that it was made with love is even better. What a great day. You all look so happy!!

LasVegasSchank's said...

We had fun and it was great to see everyone. I love the picture of the big kids playing Guess Who... and especially seeing B's card!!! Can't wait to see you again! Love you all!