My friend J mentioned that not all of our new blog background is showing up when she looks at our blog and it is therefore difficult for her to read our entries. If enough of you can't see what we're posting, then I'd like to know so I can pick a more reader friendly background. If you too cannot read our posts, please let me know. Thanks!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It's looked great for me. I especially love your new picture up there!! So fun! What a great looking family. (It probably has something to do with your friend's browser settings.)
It can take a few seconds to load, but when it does, it looks great.
Looking good, the page and your awesome family! You just need to go to 'layout' and then 'fonts and colors' and make sure your 'page background color' is a color that will be in a good contrast to your text color. This way if someones computer takes a while to download your background it won't matter, the reader can still read your text! Hope your Christmas season is going wonderfully festive! love ya, Bonster ;-)
Hey, I just use Internet Explorer for Blogger now so I don't have any issues. I think Firefox has issues or maybe my computer??? Probably my computer. I can still only open one tab at a time in internet explorer. If anyone knows a cure for that, I'd appreciate it.
Post a Comment