Monday, December 22, 2008

Crazy 8's


8 Shows I enjoy watching--

1. CSI: NY

2. Without a Trace

3. George Lopez (re-runs)

4. Grey's Anatomy

5. E.R.

6. Scrubs

7. Design on a Dime

8. Design Remix


8 Things that happened yesterday--

1. Took Baby A in for her 4 month check-up--seriously, 4 months already???

2. Listened to wonderful Christmas music as I drove all over town.

3. Checked our Christmas lists twice.

4. Mama Clause finished up last minute Christmas shopping.

5. Enjoyed the rain!

6. Our little elves kept busy working with Papa Clause on finishing Christmas cards.

7. Papa and Mama Clause made LOTS of caramel popcorn to deliver to neighbors and friends.

8. Enjoyed some YUMMY Costco pizza and Chocolate Chunk Cookies.


8 Things I'm looking forward to--

1. Wrapping presents tonight.

2. Watching more fun Christmas movies with my boys.

3. Spending Christmas at home.

4. Seeing the look on my boys faces Christmas morning.

5. Cousin D's wedding and all the family we'll get to see.

6. Our New Year's family get-away!

7. Getting organized after the New Year.

8. Matthew's baptism.


8 Things I love about winter--

1. Stepping onto my cold tile floor in the morning.

2. Wearing soft, warm, comfy jammies.

3. Cool, crisp winter nights.

4. Eating warm and yummy soups.

5. Birthday time (for me, Li'l J, and M.)

6. Christmas time!

7. Playing in the snow with my kids (not living in it!)

8. Eating Marie Calendar's Chocolate Satin Pie on Christmas-my absolute favorite!


8 Things on my wish list--

1. A landscaped backyard.

2. Professionally steam cleaned carpets and tile.

3. A pedicure.

4. Crown molding in the living room and family room.

5. A Willow Tree Nativity.

6. A flag pole on the front porch.

7. DVD: The Nativity.

8. Movie soundtrack cd's.

Tag you're it: Jen M.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That caramel corn is yummy yummy! Thanks a lot! Hope you have a good Christmas

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing! That made me feel all warm and fuzzy! By the way, that carmel popcorn is even more awesome tasting than the recipe looked! We gobbled it up! Thanks!

JeMM said...

Love this post. I may have to copy!
Miss you. I didn't get your letter out this year but it is posted on my blog so here is you personal invite because I missed the ball!-didn't drop it just missed it altogether!