50th percentile in weight: 13 lbs.
75th percentile in height: 25 in.
Baby A continues to be a very happy and healthy little girl. She only gets remotely fussy when hungry, in need of a diaper change, tired, or when the two bottom teeth that are just below her gum line are bothering her...pretty normal. I'll add a picture of her sharing a very happy smile at the doctor's office, once I download it off my phone. : )
After her doctor visit, she and I spent the rest of the day finishing up the last of our Christmas shopping while the boys were home with J-rod helping him with other last-minute Christmas preparations (popping popcorn for treats; mailing out packages and Christmas cards, etc.)
In other Christmas news, as our long time porcelain Nativity had a pretty bad break on the move from NY to AZ, we've sadly been without Mary for the last two Christmas's (hopefully we'll get her fixed before next Christmas.) Even without Mary, we put out the Nativity. This year Li'l J felt it very important that the cow and the donkey remind us what this season is all about: Love. This is how I would often find the Nativity:
Thanks Li'l J for the gentle reminder.
Last year G'ma M was given a Nativity similar to this one, and I thought that is was so-o beautiful that it would be nice to have one too! I didn't know where I could get one until my friend Kim started up an Etsy shop this year. She has some other awesome handmade items for sale, so go check it out! Here is my new favorite Christmas decoration:
Thanks Kim for turning my Christmas wish into a reality!


No comments:
Post a Comment