Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On the twenty-seventh day of December...

We were happily visiting with family in Las Vegas for cousin D.S's wedding. The wedding was beautiful, as was the day. We are so happy for D and F and grateful we could share in their special day.

A beautiful, happy family!

Mother and daughter.

Just outside the temple,

another beautiful family.

Between the wedding and the reception, the groom's dad treated EVERYONE on either side of the family who wanted to go, to a visit to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay--what a great treat! Thank you Bro. M, we all had a great time!

Happy cousins patiently waiting in a long line to get in to the aquarium. Thanks cousin B for being prepared to share treats with all the little ones!

M was more than happy to take the audio tour where he learned a lot about all the types of animals in the aquarium.

Some of the fish were big beyond belief!

There were lots of sharks, all kinds.

M with some "squishy-fish".

And some beautiful rays in a shallow petting pond.

Cousins C & R wait for a ray to come their way.

Li'l J isn't too sure he wants to touch the rays.

M tries to ease Li'l J's worries.

So does Zippy, but we weren't able to change Li'l J's mind.

Baby A enjoyed the aquarium hanging out with Aunt E.

Fun with crazy hats!

The end of a fun afternoon at Mandalay Bay!


Mr. & Mrs. Right!

Cousin D with her new father-in-law and the happy groom.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

When I saw that first picture, I felt like I was looking at home! That's the temple where Adam & I were sealed and also where Peter was sealed to us. Looks like you guys had a great trip! How fun!

Kassi said...

Thank you so much for posting these pictures!! I wasn't able to go (obviously, being in a car for 6 hours 8 months pregnant not fun) and I have been waiting to see pics! Darci looks beautiful and so happy and Aurora's matching dress is so cute!! I'm glad so much family was able to be there for them!

Anonymous said...

Very fun pics! And don't worry, Li'l J, Natie didn't want to touch the rays either. Mom and Dad couldn't convince him that they wouldn't hurt him. Anyway, I touched one, and they feel REALLY wierd! 'Hope to see y'all soon!

Danna said...

Wow! It's Darci after all these years! I'd love to contact her or if you guys can pass along my email: dannaprobst@hotmail.com. Thx!