
Anybody else feel like this Christmas season came on too quickly and then was gone before you really got to enjoy it? I sure do. Though we officially ushered in the new year a few days ago, I'm having a hard time putting Christmas away. The tree is still up (we can't put it out for recycling pick up 'til Saturday) and the decorations will be up through the week as I slowly put them away. Today I did sadly take down all the beautiful Christmas cards, pictures, and letters that so many of you sent, while listening to one of my favorite Christmas albums--Michael McLean's The Forgotten Carols--one last time.
Since I can deny no longer that 2009 is well underway and here to stay, ...Happy New Year everyone! Once the laundry from our weekend trip is done, the suitcases put away, the house cleaned, etc., etc., I will post pictures from our trip to BEAUTIFUL Sedona, snow play in Flagstaff, and the first day of preschool for Li'l J--yay!


1 comment:
I understand what you mean about the tree and decorations...We just took our tree down yesturday!! Better late then never, I guess.
Post a Comment