Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wii've been having FUN!

Earlier this month...

...the boys were a Wii-bit surprised when Zippy and J-rod brought home our very first-ever video gaming system! Wii've all been bit by the gaming bug and get a good workout playing the Wii every chance we get, so don't be surprised if posts are scarce for a while.

7 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Oh my goodness I love the look on their faces!!! So fun!

zippy said...

I know, me too! Aren't they the best?

The Fallon Schank's said...

Wow! You must have all finished the BOM--congratulations! 'Great accomplishment! You'll have to see if you can get Dad to play when we're there for the baptism. (Chels & N8 have wanted one forever.) Love you! Mom

Natalie said...

Looks like they love it! Our kids have fun with it too... Samson and I have learned to play tennis with only our wrists - we were hurting ourselves!! I don't think I'll be able to play tennis the regular way anymore...

Andrea said...

Oh my GOSH!! The look on their cute little faces is priceless! So cute! I have to admit, I even like playing the Wii! The first time I bowled, though, I swear I threw out my shoulder :) I guess that means I am really out of shape!

Guinevere said...

Many a memory will be made with your new found toy! The look on M's face is PRICELESS!! Wii's ROCK...our boys can never get enough. Happy day!!

The Fallon Schank's said...

What, no new blog? You must be Wii pros by now!
We love you!!!
Mom and Co.