Thursday, July 16, 2009

A lack of...


For the record, it's not for a lack of pictures and info that we haven't posted anything recently. It's has more to do with a lack of...

*Time at home: we've been traveling a lot lately...3 trips in the last month. And as you may have noticed, we're still in the middle of posting about our second trip. A lack of spare time is also why I haven't been reading anyone else's blogs or checking in on Facebook...sorry.

*Sleep: Baby A has been miserable...not sleeping at night or napping during the day--ugh! The reason for this: she's growing up quickly and is currently working on sprouting 3 new teeth at once...poor thing! Let's just say that until she gets feeling better...me, Baby A, and our rocker/recliner are getting to be real cozy friends (sometimes we are joined by a good book or something on our DVR that's been waiting to be watched.) : )

So just as soon as I get a handle on my chores and hopefully get Baby A down for a nap (crossing my fingers here!) I may get caught up...maybe, just maybe. I have a few minutes to post this as the boys are happily playing together building forts in the living room (too hot for us to dare set foot outside right now!) and Baby A is being happily entertained by watching her brothers through the baby gate...for now. Ahh...I knew I was tempting fate by getting on the computer! My cue to sign-off just made her way over and has wrapped her sweet little self around my leg and is now whinning for me. Gotta go...wish me luck!

No comments: