Baby A rarely likes it when I sit down to the computer, probably because it means that she's not getting 100% of my attention and really, I guess I can't blame her. One morning last month when I sat down to shoot off an email to J-rod at work to let him know that he had left his wallet here on the desk (and to therefore be very careful driving home!), I soon realized I didn't have a little one tugging at my legs and that things were awfully quiet (Li'l J was still sleeping and M was reading.) I looked down and couldn't help but laugh when I saw what it was the was keeping Baby A so happily entertained. I grabbed my camera and clicked away...the following pictures were not staged!
I've got Daddy's wallet!!
Mainly because I wanted to see what she would do with it, I kept on with my email. When I looked back, I noticed that she already knows which contents of Daddy'a wallet are most important! Of course I told J-rod in my email that he'd better watch out! : )
Cash in one hand, credit card in the other...I'm ready, let's go!
Since she definitely knows what she wants, needless to say, she was less than happy with me when I took it all away!
You're SO mean Mommy!


1 comment:
LOL! That is too cute!!
Post a Comment