I will be the first to admit I was among those who doubted it could happen. Going into the season opener for our BYU Cougars against the 3rd ranked Oklahoma Sooners yesterday, while I was hoping for the best, I did fear the worst. As things turned out, a really bad break for the Sooners turned out to be a really good opportunity for our Cougars. Say what you will about how the Cougars had no chance until the Sooners Heisman QB got injured at the end of the 1st half, did you notice that the Cougars defense held the Sooners offense to a mere 7 points the entire half even before BYU's #41 Clawson took out Bradford? So, injury or no injury the Cougars defense played a good game! And in the end, a win is a win...even if it wasn't a conference game. Thanks Cougs for making it an exciting event last night. We are looking forward to a great season. Go Cougs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey did you get the header on yet???
Post a Comment