Here is the view from where we sat that afternoon...on the opposite side as the day before:
After the session we headed back to the O's house, to visit some more and have dinner with the O family. Our kids had such a good time playing with the cousins while we had a great visit with Aunt E and Uncle E. In order to keep up with the boys, C-sta figured out how to climb down the stairs and spent most of her time crawling up and down the stairs after the boys. Also while we were there, she even took her first few independent steps!!! We are still trying to get her to repeat it for us...while we've got a camera in our hands...ha, ha. We love going to the O's house, and do wish we lived closer. Thanks for always welcoming us with open arms O family, we love you and miss you!
One of the fun treats Aunt E sent us home with where apples from their tree. The O Family apple tree produced a TON of yummy, but very LITTLE golden delicious apples this year so Aunt E had the boys go out and pick some to send home with us. Aren't they pretty little apples?



2 comments:
Those apples look so yummy.
We'd love to go to conference some time. It's something that I've always wanted to do.
It's always fun visiting wih the O family. I bet the cousins had a wonderful time.
Enjoy those tasty apples. It's been a few years since I have had them, but I still drool when I think about them.
Post a Comment