Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thawing Out

We just got back this morning from another amazing family adventure.  The kids did great and though there were many family and friends we didn't get to see, we did get to see and do quite a bit!  Give me a day or two to thaw out (you all remember how I, Zippy, am NOT a cold-climate creature, right??), unpack, go through the hundreds of photos we took (yes, I did say 100's), etc. and get back into the swing of things here, post an update about a fun adventure we had a few days before we left, and then I'll post all about our fun trip!  Just for those of you living in parts of the world where you are still basking in the heat of the summer, here is a sneak peek of where we just came back from:


 Oh-so-beautiful, but oh-so- cold...BRR!!

No comments: