Sunday, November 8, 2009
A sneek-peek of what's to come
It seems like forever since I last posted something! Not only is it crazy to think that we're already well into November, but I can't believe I never finished posting about our last day in Utah...which was wa-ay back at the beginning of October!! I guess it just goes to show that once the fall arrives around here, it's full-speed ahead straight on through to the end of the year.
Anyway, I thought that before anyone starts to wonder whether we've disappeared, I'd better check in--yes, we're still around. We've just been keeping pretty busy this fall with the usual (work, school, Cub Scouts), and then some: seasonal sicknessess (though fortunately nothing serious), fun fall activities, and best of all...we had a fun visit from family that came to stay with us for Halloween! Stay tuned for more detailed posts with pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We got your pictures and WE LOVE THEM! They are so-o cute! Thanks! Love you guys!
Post a Comment