Monday, December 21, 2009

From our family to yours...


Merry Christmas!



While I have a spare second...C-sta is napping and the boys are out doing some Christmas shopping...I thought I'd take a break from wrapping and packing to post a little blerb about our life lately.  As I'm sure you all have been, we have been crazy busy here for a bit over a month: fall festivals, Cub Scouts, new furniture as we continue to turn our house into a home, Cub Scouts, family photo shoots, Cub Scouts, many Christmas activities and parties, and the usual hustle and bustle that comes with getting ready for Christmas...and now you know why we've been absent from the blog-o-sphere.  Once the New Year rolls around, we'll be back in full-swing with many, many updates detailing what we've been up to since November.  Until then, we hope you enjoy a preview of our Christmas card with our most recent family photos (taken by our good friend K...didn't she do a great job?). 


C-sta


Li'l J


M


Our greatest treasures!


Sweethearts

May your Christmas and New Year be filled with lots of time spent with loved ones!  Happy memory making to one and all!

6 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Oooohhhhh the one of all 3 kids is so cute!!!!!!!! Hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas and can't wait to see ya next week! XOXOXO

Nat's mom said...

Great pics! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are TOO cute! When are you guys heading to CA? Love ya!

The Mathews Family said...

Adorable! What a beautiful family you are... Are we going to get to see you when you're out here for Christmas? Sure hope we can! Love you guys! Merry Christmas!

TheLadiesRoom said...

I love that family picture! And the pic of you and Jared turned out really cute!!! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!!!

Abe n Linz said...

What great family pictures!