Until recently, M has always been a big Thomas the Train fan (little J has now assumed custody of everything Thomas in our house). A few years ago M astutely pointed out that the entire First Presidency had the same name as his favorite trains:
Gordon:

Thomas:

A few weeks ago as we talked with our kids about the upcoming general conference and that a new member of the First Presidency would be called, I joked that the only other apostle who had a name from the Thomas the Train series was Henry B. Eyring, and I predicted that Elder Eyring would be the new counselor. Sounds like I knew what I was talking about!





4 comments:
Thats flipping harilous.. Thanks :)
That's really funny, and M is so abservant! Way cool
Hahaha! Very funny!
Too funny! We kind of predicted Henry B Eyring as well, not using Thomas the Train though... we thought someone young would be a good fit... I LOVE listening to Henry B. Eyring!
Post a Comment