
We had Thanksgiving dinner at Gma S's house where she hosted about 50 people for a delicious feast! Big J and I were having such a good time visiting with family and enjoying all the yummy food, we didn't get any pictures of the large crowd--oops!
I don't know that our boys actually ate much of the feast because they were so busy having a blast playing with all the cousins and riding the quads with Great Uncle D, Uncle D, Aunt M, and Uncle B--thank you all for sharing your big boy toys!
We ended this beautiful day back at Dad and Mom's house with all of Big J's siblings, where we all watched a Christmas classic--Miracle on 34th Street--and snacked on yummy veggies.
After the movie, the kids held an impromptu piano recital in Dad and Mom's living room. Big J and M played a couple Christmas duets they'd been working on.
Aunt C and Uncle N each played classical pieces as well as some Christmas favorites.
Not wanting to be left out, when everyone else was done Lil' J climbed up on the bench and played us a jingle of his own creation.
Tune in again soon for further detailed descriptions of days 2 and 3 of our roadtrip #9!


4 comments:
So fun to read all the activities and trips you've had. What a great extended family you have on both sides.
What a cool sign! Where is that hanging?
K: The sign is at the entrance of C and D's property and it's attatched to the water tower that sits in the horse corral. I'm planning on doing a post of all my favorite pics I've taken of the front of their property (of C's collection of cool "old" stuff--water tower, wind mill, wagon, etc.)
Cool! I probably haven't been to Fallon since your wedding reception. It's been FAR too long.
Post a Comment