The brave do not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all...Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
That's all for now
I hope you've enjoyed the end of '07 updates so far. As it's getting late and my brain is beginning to shut itself off, I will have to continue tomorrow. So be sure to tune in for the final installments of our November and December '07 posts. Goodnight and sweet dreams!
WOW! Are your fingers about to fall off from all that blogging? Way too much fun you all are having, no wonder you were MIA for so long! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful memories!
I was beginning to get worried!! I am glad to see some smiling faces coming across. We sure love reading about your adventures. What a wonderful, fun family you have! Thanks for the updates! Happy New Year to you too!
2 comments:
WOW! Are your fingers about to fall off from all that blogging? Way too much fun you all are having, no wonder you were MIA for so long! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful memories!
I was beginning to get worried!! I am glad to see some smiling faces coming across. We sure love reading about your adventures. What a wonderful, fun family you have! Thanks for the updates! Happy New Year to you too!
Post a Comment