Thursday, February 14, 2008

My sweetheart

More Valentine's Day fun!
My Husband


What is your husband's name? Jared
How long have you been together? Married 8 1/2 years
How long did you date? 4 months
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Big J
Who said I love you first? 9 1/2 years later, neither of us remembers.
Who is taller? Big J is a whole foot taller than me.
Who can sing better? We both can carry a tune and enjoy singing, but he reads music much better than I do.
Who is smarter? Book smart: Big J, hands down!
Who does the laundry? I generally do, but Big J pitches in whenever he's needed.
Who pays the bills? Big J--thanks for keeping us balanced honey!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed to the head board--Big J.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn? Oh, you mean our token putting green in the front yard? Big J--it literally takes him two minutes.
Who cooks dinner? I'm the dinner cook. If you want a very yummy breakfast, Big J is the cook for you!
Who drives? Big J--he gets car-sick when he's a passenger...sometimes even when he's the driver!
Who is more stubborn? I am hands down...it's in my blood!
Who kissed who first? Big J kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Technically our first date was arranged for us by the mutual friend who initially introduced us.
Who proposed? Big J did, a week before my birthday (he thought I was expecting his proposal on my birthday, so he decided to surprise me!)
Who has more friends? I'm the social one.
Who is more sensitive? We're both sensitive, but I'm definately the more emotional one.
Who has more siblings? I do: 6 sisters; 1 brother. Big J has 3 brothers; 1 sister.
Who wears the pants? He wears what I buy him. : )

Tag, you're it! I now tag Kary, Kim, and Leah--I want to hear your story!

2 comments:

Bonster said...

Love both stories! Thanks for sharing!! Happy V-Day!

Natalie said...

Fun to learn more about you two!