"delight"
I spoke in our Sacrament meeting this morning, on the power of scripture study. The basis of my talk came from 2 Nephi 4:15 and the Primary theme for February--“The scriptures teach me about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and how to return to Them.”


5 comments:
Great idea for a picture! I love it.
It was a great talk! I really enjoyed it, especially since you were speaking on a subject that is near and dear to my heart. You are awesome! I like that you drew the attention of the kids throughout it too. You must have had a VERY busy week with all the different things you've had on your plate! Way to do it all and do it well!!!
I love your photos! What kind of camera do you have? I would love to get more into photography. I love reading your posts... you are such an amazing person. If you ever end up taking a "road trip" to Hawaii... we would love to see your wonderful family!
I, too love your scripture picture. How do you get your pictures copyrighted? [and you thought I wouldn't notice] Have a great trip. I am looking forward to many pictures posted when you get back!
Your talk was so good and really inspired me to change my (our) life (lives). On Sunday night we cracked open our Family copy of the BOM, read some other favorite Kaia books, and said family prayers. It's a new habit for our family but I'm sure hoping it sticks as long as Heavenly Father gives us breath. You are awesome and I'm so glad you are my friend.
Post a Comment