
Thank you to all for the congrats and well wishes! We are so happy to be able to share our good news with you. : )
Fortunately, overall, I am feeling well...I still have an occasional nauseous day here and there, but other than that I can't complain!
To answer the question of those who are curious, yes my plan is to have this baby naturally. : ) After my two vastly different experiences with the boys, I definitely prefer natural to epidural. My doctor out here isn't known as my doctor in NY was--"a natural birth doctor"--but his practice was highly recommended and so far I like him and his two colleagues. I did have to sign a waiver stating that I would allow for an epidural if necessary, so I just have to make it clear that I will concede to an epidural if it's absolutely necessary if the practice concedes that I not have one if it isn't necessary.
My hope is actually, that she'll come quickly enough that having an epidural won't even be an option! Hey, a girl can dream right? : )


9 comments:
You are much tougher than I am! After only an hour of "feeling" the contractions I demanded an epidural (of course I had already been there for 7 hours on a lot of pitocin and still only dialated to a 4). What I was surprised about was that I still felt the need to push and knew it was time before they said it was! Anyway, I hope it is quick also!
I so believe in you! You can do it! I think it will go just peachy :-)
You can do it Z! I had my last two at home naturally, so if you have any questions just give me a ring! It is such an amazing feeling once you have delivered!
I tryed too. Good for you. After 72 hours i gave in. So hopefully she will come fast so you can enjoy a wonderful, natural birth. I admire you!
I am slow, but Congrats! That is so exciting that you are having a girl! YEAH!
I agree with you... my experiences lead me to natural also. But, Aiden and Kailea did happen so quickly that I wouldn't have had the choise anyway. It was so much better on the recovery side, not to have the epi! You go girl!
Great plan! I hope it goes fast for you too. I say keep dreaming, it happens to some people, why not you?
I think you are CRAZY! I really like drugs a lot. LOL Seriously, I just try to go as long as I can without it. My last experience was a total nightmare and I wish that I hadn't had it but during my first time, I was like, "More... Please." Just do your best and don't try to be superwoman if you don't have to. It's ok to ask for help.
Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting. How exciting and a GIRL! Yay. We've got three and they are sweet as can be!
Post a Comment