
One of the few photo's we have off all of us from this trip!
Day five we packed up, checked out of our condo, and bid farewell to beautiful San Diego...well not until after we toured the USS Midway (a naval carrier museum docked at the Navy Port in San Diego), headed over to Old Town to visit the Mormon Battalion Visitors Center, and then stopped at the San Diego Temple to walk around the grounds on our way north to Santa Monica to visit my parents and sister and spend Easter morning with them.
One last family photo, though you can hardly see us!
Easter morning the boys awoke to find their baskets by their bedside (had we been home, we would have done this on Saturday) and then G'ma and G'pa C made us all a yummy breakfast. After breakfast we spent a quiet morning with my family, watched the Testaments, and got ready to head back to AZ.
More from the USS Midway and the Temple--




2 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm sad our spring breaks didn't coordinate. San Diego is a blast!
Ok, I don't think my comment on slide worked so... I have got to say that you guys make really dorky looking pioneers. I'm still laughing at that picture. I love it!!!
Post a Comment