Time to continue my NY trip update.
Saturday afternoon S and I headed over to our friend C's house for a BBQ with friends from the area. The theme was watermelons...from the cute invite S created to the colorful decorations and yummy food throughout the afternoon. Because I had such a good time visiting with those that came, I didn't get any pictures of all those wonderful people I feel lucky to know! Fortunately not only did S take lots of pics, but she was kind enough to share with me--thanks S!
While at the BBQ, a few in attendance decided to fill a need that they saw and an impromptu service project ensued--it was so cool so see all these friends come together to help out C who was kind enough to host the BBQ!
After the BBQ, I got together with my good friend MP and her beautiful daughter SP (who is now taller than me...even though I never authorized that!) Since I was still pretty full from the BBQ, we went to a local favorite, Stewart's Shops (a gas n' go convenience store like 7-Eleven in the West, only Stewart's is known for its ice cream not its Slurpee's) and had some yummy sundae's. Then we went back to K's house and enjoyed each other's company for a couple hours while we talked about anything and everything that has happened in our lives since we last saw each other.
Good times with good friends--I LOVE it!





No comments:
Post a Comment