Thursday, May 1, 2008

In the red

M has done it again! Last week he tested to advance in rank from a two tip yellow belt in karate, to a red belt. We are so happy for him, we just had to share. : )
Pre-test class prep.

M's individual portion of test.


One-on-one sparring


Transfer of power and knowledge from old to new belt

Receiving belt

Receiving certificate of advancement

Congrats M on a job well done!

7 comments:

Bonster said...

Wooo-Hooo! Way to go M, that is just GREAT!

I stinketh not!! said...

Well I hope he never needs to use it.. but he is having a little sister. Congrats M. ( I getting SOOO excited to see you)

Guinevere said...

Way to go M! You look so cool in your new red belt! What wonderful memories and talent.

EstesSBTAK said...

Super congrats! That is awesome! Keep up the great work M.

Leah said...

Awesome! Great job, M! (And Mom and Dad!)

JeMM said...

Amazing how blogs can bring friends together! the boys look great - and M so smart in glasses!
Love you much!

Anonymous said...

M, you are AWESOME! Way to go!!!