Still working on filling it up, but we're oh-so happy to have one again!
____________________________
Working with dad
With the summer weather heating things up we're finding ourselves spending a lot of time out in our pool and we know that pretty soon we're going to be inviting lots of friends over to join us, so...we finally bought some patio furniture, pool umbrellas, and a deck box (to hide all of our pool gear) this weekend. M was so-o excited to help his dad put it all together...until the very end when his little fingers started to hurt!
Now if we could only get the landscaping done! We've been getting some estimates this week, finally!, so hopefully it won't be too much longer before we see some pretty greenery out back.
And now with this post, I think I'm finally caught up on blogging all of our most recent adventures! We're constantly "adventuring" so I'm sure it won't be long before I'll have more to blog about-ha, ha!
Hope you're all enjoying the summer! Until next time--Zippy


3 comments:
Well, I would love to come and see your beautiful family and sit in your beautiful patio furniture!
Hi! I just found you on Jennie's blog! How fun, I love these things. Glad you're settling in and all is well. We bought our deep freezer not too long ago and wonder what we ever did without it!
Julie
I love how you included ice cream in your essentials! Can't go without it! That is definitely being prepared! :)
Post a Comment