Monday, June 9, 2008

Slip-slide; splish-splash

A great gal in our ward recently started up a "mom's club" to help keep all stay-at-home moms and their kids social throughout the summer. Every week there are at least three different activities we can choose to participate in--two community based (library story-time, and free movies at a local theater) and one group activity hosted by a mom either in her home or at a local park. What a fabulous idea T--thanks for organizing all of this to help keep us from getting bored this summer!

The big boys jump on the tramp

Last week one of the amazing mom's in the group hosted a HUGE group at her home for a fun summer pot-luck and water play in her backyard: 11 moms, 29 kids ages 2-10, and 5 babies! We ALL had a blast! K set up her big water slide, a couple kiddie pools, the trampoline, and lots of places for all the moms to lounge and visit while the kids ran around, played, and enjoyed each other's company. Thanks K for making us all feel so welcome in your home! I only hope that when it's my turn to host that I can live up to the precedent you set! : )

Splish...



















...splash!


Baby A finds a spot to call her own



Slip
-n-
Slide


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think I need one of those slip-n-slides.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Those pics turned out great. thanks for sharing.