Though "officially" we won't celebrate our ninth wedding anniversary until Thursday of this week, due to scheduling we "unofficially" celebrated it Saturday night with a date. After we all recovered from the fun we each had earlier in the day, a favorite baby-sitter came to watch our boys while J-rod and I went out to a movie (Get Smart...haven't laughed that hard in a lo-ong time!) and a yummy dinner at On the Border.
I can't believe how quickly nine years have gone by--and how much living we've packed into those nine years! I'm so grateful to be married to J-rod--I couldn't have asked for a more perfect partner with whom to spend my life.
Thank you for nine wonderful years J-rod, here's to the next ninety-nine plus! : )


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary, to this one and to the next 99+!
Congrats!!! We just celebrated 11. It's getting weird, huh? Being all venurable and stuff.
I hope you're planning something BIG for next year...um...with your new little one.
Happy Anniversary!!
Your all doing so well. Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple. Love you all Gail
Post a Comment