My friend Ashley tagged me for a post similar to one that I've already done here. So I thought I'd respond with this instead, it came from Amy's blog.Think of something that falls into each of the following categories that starts with the first letter of your name. You can't copy anyone's answers who did this before you and you can't use the same word twice! (Given that my name starts with a Z...this was rather tricky for me!)
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Zippy
4 LETTER WORD: Zany
VEHICLE: Zamboni
CITY: Zephyr Cove, Lake Tahoe, NV
BOY Name: Zorro
GIRL NAME: Zoe
OCCUPATION: Zoo Keeper
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Zapatos (Spanish for shoes)
FOOD: Zucchini
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Zinc Oxide
REASON FOR BEING LATE: A zillion reasons...I'm ALWAYS late!
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "Zip the lips!"
SOMETHING YOU LOVE: My zoom lens!
I know tag Kary, Marie J., and Nathan. Have fun!
____________________

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: M
4 LETTER WORD: Mane
VEHICLE: Mini Van
CITY: Manhattan (my FAVORITE!!!)
BOY Name: Mike
GIRL NAME: Miranda
OCCUPATION: Marine Biologist
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Mittens
FOOD: Macaroni (also my FAVORITE!!!)
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Magazine
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Missed the bus!
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: More!
SOMETHING YOU LOVE: My mom
4 LETTER WORD: Mane
VEHICLE: Mini Van
CITY: Manhattan (my FAVORITE!!!)
BOY Name: Mike
GIRL NAME: Miranda
OCCUPATION: Marine Biologist
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Mittens
FOOD: Macaroni (also my FAVORITE!!!)
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Magazine
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Missed the bus!
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: More!
SOMETHING YOU LOVE: My mom


1 comment:
Very Inventive! I liked "Zorro"
Post a Comment