Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Sneak Peak

I recently experienced something new and exciting: a 3D ultrasound. The ultrasound was done to chart the baby's growth and development, and fortunately everything is just fine. A couple things were confirmed during the ultrasound, our baby is most definitely a girl and she is growing within average ranges...both of which were good to hear!

Watching our baby during the ultrasound was amazing--the technician said that "technically" the ultrasound was in 4D since we were watching the baby in real-time...3D, 4D, it was the best view I've had of any of our babies in the womb! The pictures that were printed off for me give a very clear view of what this little girl looks like, so I thought I'd share some and give everyone a sneak peak. Based on these views, I think our Baby A (as in her name starts with the letter A, not as in we're expecting twins!) will look most like her big brother Li'l J. Let me know who you think she resembles the most so far.


7 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Those are awesome! I got to have a bunch of 3D's with Cooper (twice a week, in fact!) and that was the first time I had ever seen them, too. Amazing huh? She looks beautiful, just like her Mama!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Wowincredible

Camille said...

I think she looks like Jacob too! Yeah for ultra sounds and for blogs so we can all get a "sneak peak" at her! I can't wait to see her in that CUTE purple dress!

Amber said...

She is so beautiful! Those are some great ultrsound pics! Sometimes they can be a bit scary, but not these! I cant wait to hear what the "A" stands for. :)

C Smoot said...

That is amazing. I've never had a 3D ultrasound with the other three. Maybe I'll have to with this last one!!

Kellie said...

Already a cutie. Technology is so awesome. Could you imagine back in the old days when you were surprised in the delivery room? We sure are lucky. How's the pregnancy going?

Anonymous said...

She so totally looks likes little J. Especially in the last picture with that familiar little smile I love.