It's that time of year again--"back-to-school." Yep, you read that correctly...as of this week M started school again. Wait, didn't he just get out for summer break? Where did the summer go?
M's first day of 2nd grade
M with new mural at school.
With all that we did and kept busy with this summer, we proved that "time does fly when you are having fun!" Here is some of the fun we had this weekend as we said our good-byes to summer.
Saturday while J-rod had to work, the boys and I took the day off from pretty much anything the had to get done and just enjoyed the day playing. The boys watched a movie and played together while I put my feet up and devoured...

After lunch we headed outside and spent a number of hours in and around the pool. While the boys stayed in the pool the entire time, unless they were getting out to jump or dive in, I alternated between reading, swimming laps, and playing with the boys. We had a GREAT time just taking it easy!
Li'l J LOVES his new goggles!
Both boys have really enjoyed jumping off the diving board this summer!
Li'l J has even discovered the delight of jumping off the top of the fountain.


4 comments:
I "devoured" Breaking Dawn, too! It's a good thing it's a fast read, so I could get back to my family. Hope you're doing well, and able to take it easy still!
Hey, Zippy,
I'm at Gma M's house and I can't remember your email. I was wondering how to get a play list on my blog. (http://chelsloveschocolate.blogspot.com)
Love Ya!
C
cute. I am glad you got to read, i devoured it too.
Wow School starts early where you are. We have about another month. Well I guess I am thinking preschool. High school starts next week. Anyway love the pics of the boys jumping off into the water. So fun!
Post a Comment