1. I feel tired, but at this hour...who wouldn't? : )
2. Watching college football with my hubby & boys is always fun!
3. Right now I can hear these things: the ceiling fan, my sweetheart as he is walking around getting ready for bed, and my fingers clicking away on the keyboard as I type this.
4. M is attending a new school this year and I am glad that after putting in long hours M-Th, that they have every Friday off! Every weekend will be a three-day weekend--yay! : )
5. The last time I set foot on the campus of my alma mater was five years ago for a graduation, so I am super excited to be going back next month with my little family for a football game and a stroll down memory lane. It's never too early to indoctrinate your kids, right? Go Cougars!
6. My sweetheart will be at work, putting in long hours for most of this Labor Day weekend so things around here will be pretty low-key.
7. And as for this weekend, tonight I am looking forward to going to bed soon!; tomorrow my plans include participating in a local multi-cultural presentation...I will be displaying a number of the things from Guatemala and Mexico we've collected over the years; and Sunday, I want to make a roast for dinner, YUM-O!



1 comment:
Hey you! We haven't talked in WAY too long. It's been fun reading about your adventures - I haven't been to Slide Rock since high school! Your little girly is growing too fast I would hardly recognize her. Shall we plan a get-together???
Post a Comment