Thursday, September 17, 2009

Li'l Sis at Play

After reading two posts filled with pictures and details about what kept the boys busy this summer, one might ask, "what about Baby A?  What did she do all summer long?" : )

Well, while the boys were busy taking swim lessons Baby A happily cheered them on. While M and Li'l J were exploring B's cool backyard, Baby A and Zippy would spend sometime in B's pool swimming.


When M and Li'l J were busy building forts, Baby A was busy trying to get past the baby gate set-up to protect said forts.


After accepting that the baby gate wasn't going to budge, Baby A would entertain herself by being a little helper.


Other times she would be happy to play with her toys.


Sometimes she would play so long and hard that she would fall asleep in her toys.

There was one day she sat still long enough for me to not only try a fancy hair-do, but then let me take pictures too!

3 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Hairdo pictures -- SO CUTE!!! I see so much of brother M in that face! :)

Stephanie said...

Ooh! I love that hairstyle! I dream about being able to do that to Rachel. She doesn't have enough hair yet and she won't hold still to let me do much with the little she does have.

Brenda said...

This is adorable! I'll have to try it one day.